Learn anatomy of the lymphatic system. Understand how the lymph nodes function and the lymphatic drainage process. Explore specific massage techniques to improve blood and lymph circulation.
When you finish this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the history and anatomy of the lymphatic system.
- Explain the function of lymph nodes and the lymphatic drainage process.
- Apply specific massage techniques to improve blood and lymph circulation.
- Create an effective intake and assessment plan for those dealing with edema.
- Discuss conditions you might encounter that would benefit from massage for the lymphatic system.
Please note that you must complete each AMTA online learning course and pass the exam one year from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam within one year, you will be required to re-purchase the course.
Online courses expire one year from the date of purchase. When a course expires, you will no longer have access to the course materials and will be required to re-purchase the course.
Course Approval Code(s)
LCEU0003751, MS #561
This course contains information that is proprietary. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the express written permission
of AMTA unless otherwise indicated in the course. As a reminder, before practicing any new modalities or techniques, check with your state’s massage therapy
regulatory authority to ensure they are within the state’s defined scope of practice for massage therapy.
Online courses are non-refundable. AMTA will not cover fees incurred from duplicate payments, insufficient funds, stopped payments or credit/debit cards over